John Triffo is a commercial and free-lance photographer, nature guide and interpreter, public speaker and guest lecturer. He also serves as a consultant/specialist in photography, art, sound design, audiovisual, studio and theatre.
John's art includes
- Photography - specializing in weddings, portraits, wildlife, socioecology ( portfolio includes: fauna, flora, habitat, human/natural history, art, fashion, culture, architecture, scenic nature, portraiture, exposition, places, spaces, and faces)
- nature guide and interpreter (educational institutions, special interest groups and general public)
- public speaker and guest lecturer (parks, museums, art galleries, schools, libraries,
natural history societies, etc. - wildlife and socioecological slideshows adaptable to any age or audience)
- consultant/specialist (photography, art, sound design, audiovisual, studio and theatre).
Images published internationally:
- BBC Wildlife Magazine: United Kingdom & Germany
- Pacific Discovery Magazine: California
- Seasons Magazine: Ontario
- PEREGRINE FALCONS - C. Savage (Douglas & McIntyre): Canada
- "Abenteuer NATUR" - Meister Verlag: Germany
All photos in the Triffo Gallery are copyright and the property of John Triffo. Information on reproduction or usage can be directed to John Triffo. You may also want to visit John's Web Site for more glimpses into his work.